Oui, Je m'appelle Rhiannon et je parle l'anglais ET le français!
French charm, ey? hmm, ill have to work on that.
Well, today was a bit of a blur:
- Yawn yawn yawn..yes, i had a MATHS EXAM which I extraordinarily failed at. I'm okay at Maths but you know when you've just done a test/exam and you know that it's gone badly? That's how I'm feeling. Another thing, when do you need a 'stem and leaf diagram' in life?!?!
- Went for a mock music performance @ school (i play the trumpet). The third valve got stuck so i could only play one note! > well done me. <
- But LUCKILY my teacher fixed it *pheeew*!!! and i just about survived the music piece.
- Then that bit of drama over and then at the end of Art i think that the days ended so i go and stand to wait for the bus and noone's there which i think is a bit strange...
- And then, i realise that art was fourth lesson and theres still french to go! So walk in twenty minutes late. I'm looking rather cold and wet from the rain and get growl from the teacher. JOY.
I'm working tonight. Yes, go me, i have a job!
Well, its babysitting so you may argue its not a proper job but im helping out and getting paid so therefore it is!
KER-CHING!
I honestly don't know why but i have a sudden urge to put some drawings I did ages ago on so, here goes:
![]() |
| Aladdin and Jasmine! |


No comments:
Post a Comment